Taekwon-Do serves as an invaluable tool in improving and developing children's basic motor and listening skills. It goes without saying that these skills will help them to become better students at school, better listeners at home and more ambitious towards the future. Taekwon-Do is proven to enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
We aim to improve on the child's focus, balance, co-ordination and listening skills throught Tae Kwon-Do teachings. With a little perseverance the child will grow into a confident, well-balanced young man/woman that will rise to, and overcome all challenges that may arise.
The key areas that Taekwon-Do training are of benefit are-:
1. FOCUS - This skill will help your child's aim, listening and reaction skills.
2. TEAMWORK - Teamwork is necessary for any young child to develop. This will develop confidence, character, and a willingness to work with others. And will also help him or her to make new friends.
3. CONTROL - Having control means making good decisions. Whatever the situation, he or she will learn to make the right decision. Control also builds confidence.
4. BALANCE - This is crucial to develop at an early age. Your child will develop good balance and a better posture.
5. MEMORY - Developing a good memory is exercise for your child's brain. The sooner your child exercise's, the smarter he or she will become. Our drills are constantly helping your child think and make smart decisions.
6. DISCIPLINE - We help create the vision that discipline is fun and rewarding without being overbearing.
7. FITNESS - It is important for children to understand the importance of being physically fit especially in today's society of X-Box and Playstations.
8. CO-ORDINATION - Your child will develop much improved co-ordination.
Our goal is to help your child be the best they can at everything they put their minds to.